This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our Disclosure Policy for more information.
Well, I’m ringing in the New Year with day two of a scratchy throat, headache and overall blah feeling. Along with rest and a couple days off from Stitch Fix, I am pumping my Magical Drink, Cold Calm, ThroatCalm, Vitamin D3, Elderberry, Turmeric and Sovereign Silver and hoping to kick this thing. And my beloved Organic Sambucus Lozenges that I can’t live without this time of year. These are the only zinc lozenges that don’t upset my stomach and they don’t leave a gnarly aftertaste like many other brands. Thankfully, it hasn’t gotten worse and I’m wearing my face masks to protect my husband and kids around the house.
I’m also putting my diffuser to great use with these Essential Oil Wellness Diffuser Blends.
As you may have read before, I am a big fan of Edens Garden Essential Oils. (They’ve been voted the #1 Non-MLM Essential Oil Company!) I use them in many different ways, but mostly utilize them in my diffuser. Since my diffuser has a 300 mL water capacity, that equals 9 drops of Essential Oils (3 drops per 100 mL). Following are my Essential Oil Wellness Diffuser Blends I use on a regular basis.
1. Fighting Five – my all time favorite – 9 drops for a pure wellness dose when you’re fighting sickness
2. Guardian – if you’re partial to doTerra On Guard, Edens Garden Guardian will give you a similar blend and scent – 9 drops.
3. Immunity – if you know you’ve been around sickness (which at this time of the year is constant), keep 9 drops of this diffusing at all times in your house.
4. Sinus Blend – 4 drops Oregano Oil, 4 drops Eucalyptus Oil, 1 drop Fighting Five Oil. I have a lot of sinus issues especially in allergy season and this blend is so helpful. My favorite way to use this though is in a roller – fill the 10 mL roller with Pure Fractionated Coconut Oil with 2 drops of Oregano Oil and 2 drops of Eucalyptus Oil. Roll directly onto your sinus area and your neck glands.
5. De-Stress Blend – 3 drops Lavender Oil, 3 drops Frankincense Oil, 3 drops Peppermint Oil. Sometimes to fight sickness we have to fight stress first. Drop these oils into your diffuser to wind down after a long day and relax.
Do you have any Essential Oil Wellness Diffuser Blends you’d like to share? I’m happy to hear about them in the comments below!